Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wednesday

Ziva went to the spa and now she smells good.

I made cookies for an after school treat for the kids ...and Rob.


I have spent the last 3 days waiting for a drywall guy to come. It has been super frustrating. Last week I set up an appt for Monday morning. Sunday night I texted to confirm a time. No answer. Monday morning I texted “are we still on for today”. No answer. Monday after noon I texted “I’ve been waiting are you on your way?” Finally he answered. He said yes. 2 hours later “sorry I was hung up I’ll come tomorrow. 
Tuesday morning I wait. Tuesday afternoon “I have to run to Clermont I’ll call you when I’m on my way”. Tuesday night “my mom had car trouble and I had to help her, I’ll come first thing in the morning.”
Wednesday he comes. Works for 1/2 and hour and says I’ll be back tomorrow to finish. 🤯

Sadly we have searched for someone else and there is no one available. This is an issue covered by our home warranty and they looked for someone and couldn’t find anyone so told us to find our own guy and send in the receipt. I am not sure why this is such a rare skill but we are stuck waiting on him day after day. 

For YW tonight we planned our year. We’ve got some fun stuff in the works. 

For cubs Rob and John had the boys build rocket launchers. They loved that.

The YM played games at one of their homes. 

Ethan played soccer after school.
Grace had an orthodontist appointment and had to go to school early for solo and ensemble practice.

And that’s a Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment