Monday, January 21, 2019

MLK

We got a bonus Monday off!! So excited!

Yesterday was a nice day. After a church we went to the Walkenhorst’s and had lunch with them and did Come Follow Me with them. Everyone enjoyed it.
This morning we slept in then when Z and I went on our morning walk we saw these guys right across the street! 

Also this flower was blooming in our yard! It was a fun surprise.

We went to Blue Springs. Ethan drove both ways and is getting to be a good driver.  The manatees were amazing. The count was 347 for today and we saw tons of them in the beautiful clear water! 



Look at the cute little baby!!

It was so pretty. We did some walking and enjoying together. 

Then we went to Cafe Rio per Grace’s birthday request. It was a bit of driving but worth it:)

Ethan said I looked like a babuska;) I said that I was so that’s fine with me!!

1 comment:

  1. The manatees are AMAZING!!!! And here in Ohio, it has been very cold and very snowy and very icy!

    ReplyDelete