Wednesday, January 30, 2019

  • Grace has musical practice after school and before school most days.
  • If not that then solo and ensemble practice.
  • Ethan has tennis team try outs this week. He has limited tennis experience so we shall see.
  • It’s been cold, not North Dakota cold but cold enough!
  • I registered both kids for EFY yesterday and felt very happy about that!
  • Our dresser drawers are looking very neat and organized.
  • I finished Madison’s book “of rioters and royals” and am happy to report that I really liked it.
  • I also read “the girl who wrote in silks” because my friend Alecia said it was her favorite book of last year and I really liked it a lot.
  • Now I am starting “a gentleman in Moscow”.
  • The YW are in charge of the ward picnic coming up, we also have a camp over night planned so we are a little busier than usual with several weekends booked up.
  • I made crock pot roast yesterday and the house smelled so good!
  • I am subbing tomorrow and Friday.
  • Tonight we are doing skits for YW and Sage asked me to make a treat so that’s on the schedule for today. 
  • After two awesome weeks on rockets the cubs are learning about dinosaurs tonight. I think Rob is getting the hang of cubbing:)
  • The world is a mess. Just putting that out there. I literally feel sick at the news:(
  • Yesterday I listen to Pres. Uchdorf’s BYU talk “the music of the Spirit”, It was awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment