Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019

The men are in CA. They woke up early and went to watch the Rose Parade. 
Then they went to the game. Right now, this second while I am writing, it’s the 3rd quarter and OSU is ahead so I imagine they are pretty happy. 
Rob, Michael and Abba all went to Ohio State!

Grace has Ashton spending the day and the night. They’ve been busy with lots of fun projects. They made macaroons that turned out really good!
They have made many batches of jello and eaten it. I don’t know why but if they are happy and not wasting it that’s fine.
They went roller blading and swimming. They are now in the process of making pelmeni. 
I took them to chipotle for lunch.




I took down Christmas, and cleaned the house, and did some laundry and walked the dog. 

Dani and her friends also went swimming. That’s a little bit more crazy!! I have seen lots of polar “plunging into the new year” pictures today so I guess it’s a thing??



They won!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment