Monday, January 28, 2019

A small miracle

Ziva went to the vet today and she is bladder stone free! The vet was not expecting to see it completely cleared up.
This miracle wasn’t free: she’s been on a special diet, and has upped her water intake and was on meds so we did our part. Also we prayed for her. If we can pray over our fields and flocks we can certainly pray over our useless little spoiled pets. I am grateful for God’s blessings and care. Modern medicine is very much a miracle, as is having the $ to pay for it and the faith to ask for it.  Sometimes we get exactly what we ask for. Then we say Thank You!!
*when we don’t get what we want we still say Thank You. 
The rest of the day was anticlimactic. 
I did laundry, took out the trash and cleaned the kitchen. 
At dinner I got a compliment on my Brussel sprouts, Ethan said “this is very tasty for regular food..not just for a vegetable.” So that’s a win:) 
For FHE we did genealogy. 
Grace had musical practice after school and lots of homework today. 
I am reading a book, written by my friend, and it has been fun to read! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment