Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Traffic


Last night the YM planned our mutual activity. We played glow in the dark volleyball. It was really cool. The picture just looks like swirls but it was fun to play. We have ice cream after for treats. 

Yesterday was a clean the house day for me. We also picked up Ethan’s tux and ordered donuts for the donut wall. Rob and the kids did a great job while I was gone. I was happy to see them and Z went nuts to see me. It’s good to be home. It’s sad to be not in Ohio ...or not in Utah for that matter. 

Babies continue to do well!!

This morning we left at 6 for our 8am appointment with the rheumatologist. We arrived a hour late.  Then parked a mile away. I love driving in LA. Not.

Grace has had chronic widespread joint pain for over 2 years. We have been to many doctors and tried many things. Nothing has helped. Hopefully today she will get some help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment