Wednesday, April 4, 2018

So cute

These girls! Too cute!
When I got the the hospital this morning Jenna and Clayton weren’t in their room so I went to the NICU. The girls were there and we had a nice little chat:) They both had pulled out their ng tubes. I got a picture of Cora before hers went back in. Ruby I didn’t. 
Cora was fussy fussy so I changed her and rocked her. Then her sister chimed in. 
...I can see Jenna’s near future unfolding before my eyes! Two babies is a lot. Good thing they are sooo cute! Too bad I don’t live in Ohio!

Cora is happy with Mimi.

Mimi is delighted with Cora and Ruby!

Little Rubes:)

Cora hanging out with daddy.

Ohio in the springtime apparently means two days of snow with a mixture of rain and sleet. It’s been cold!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the wonderful baby pics, Lana! And the weather has been INSANE. We are so ready for spring! Laraba

    ReplyDelete