Saturday, April 21, 2018

the good with the bad, every day

Rubes in blue and Cora in pink


Ruby with mom and Coco with dad
Best news of the day! The girls went home!! They are doing awesome and Jenna and Clayton are delighted with their progress!!
Now they are home and being normal babies.  Prayers have been answered and miracles recognized!



we will try anything
Grace has her new diagnosis.  Unfortunately it will be a lifelong struggle for her so now we are trying everything and anything we can to make her feel better.  Diet and exercise and supplements can only help.
She is now taking vitamin C, fish oil, joint juice and her prescription meds.  I am hoping she will feel good enough to go back to swim team soon.  That kind of strengthening exercise will only help.
when the boy has $
Ethan got some money for earning his eagle.  He knew exactly what he wanted to buy.  He rarely asks for anything so I didn't even know he had a list.  He bought a bag of soccer balls, because we didn't have enough.  He also got a basketball hoop and ball....who knew he wanted one? He got some sunglasses and a book.  He is unhappy with his hoop because it's not very stable.
not actually warm outside yet
In sadder news Hannah forgot a few things in her apartment before she left, she went back to get them and found out her roommates had taken the things to the D.I.  Including her instant pot.  She is very sad.  This reminded me of the time that Dani left her nice pink jacket, that UB had bought her before she went to college, and it got taken, or donated as well.  I think that is super super mean.
Grace, Kami and Grace
Grace is at a birthday party.  So fun!!

Ethan had friends over to play in the pool.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. It’s Heather Farnsworth. We used to be in the ward in Maryland years ago. I don’t know if you remember David and I but our husbands were in Elders’ Quorum together and I was serving in Primary when your kids were in there. I periodically check your blog through Michele Ray’s sight. I respect you greatly and have loved seeing how you handle parenting. David and I are both the oldest of our siblings so we don’t always have someone as an example. I noticed that you mentioned a rheumatologist for Grace. My daughter Elliana is almost the same age ( I remember Elli going to a birthday party for Grace) and has seen rheumatology for years. She started having problems in Maryland but it wasn’t until two years later when we had moved to Utah that we found out she has Juvenile Arthritis and a rare bone condition called CRMO. We’ve been dealing with these conditions since she was in first grade. We’ve moved around and seen lots of rheumatologists around the country. We have actually moved back to Maryland. If you want to talk about Grace’s diagnosis or if Grace would like to talk to someone who understands joint pain and having a chronic condition, Elliana and I are always ready to share. If you’re interested my email is heather.farnsworth1@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete