Friday, April 6, 2018

Dobby


The girls got clothes! We dressed them up for a few minutes and took their pictures and then it was back to the blankets.  They looked so so sweet!
Cora and Mom

Ruby, who sometimes sucks her thumb.

Rubes, bird, starfish, Ruby-roo, peanut, Ruby-girl on the left. 
Cora, Coco, Tina Tina Cocalina on the right. 

Cora  

Tonight we left the hospital and had Thai food at a restaurant called Cilantro. I had a delicious curry. Actually we all did. Jenna had a duck curry, Clayton had chicken and I had shrimp. 
Also we are tired. I get to go home and sleep and I am tired. Jenna is feeding around the clock and Clayton and Jenna are sleeping at the hospital. This is really tough. Worth it, but still hard. The girls are growing and doing well but it’s likely to be one or two more weeks before they come home. I wish we lived nearby so we could help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment