Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday

  Today is Fast Sunday. The girls all fasted for the dad of two of our YW who lost his job recently. 
I taught the lesson on missionary work and Audrey made these super cute little milk bottles with kisses in them with a verse a day counting down to Christmas.

After church Grace and I worked on this puzzle for a long time. I am bad at puzzles and don’t always love to work on them but this one was okay. Ethan came and helped us a little.

This evening we watched the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. It was very awesome. All three speakers were great and the music was wonderful.

After we hopped in the car for a surprise! Well I thought it was a nice surprise but there was actually a lot of grumbling.

We went to the desert preserve because I heard it was all lit up and that you could walk under the lights. The lights were pretty but it was actually a really small area of the preserve and ghetto(y).



Here’s a close up of the magic. Ha 

Oh well it was free and close and cold but out of the house so I call that a success.
When we got home E asked me to work on a math project with him. 
Insert: laughter 
This was the project. He didn’t ask me to do any actual math:)

No comments:

Post a Comment