Friday, December 22, 2017

San Diego

hair doing
Hannah, Sawyer and I went to San Diego today.  Rachel Nichols (Buxton) is our wedding photographer and she took their engagement pictures today.  

First we went to Anna's.  I stayed there when they left but we had a little time for lunch and hair doing before that.
Joneaux loves games
When they finished their pictures they came back.  Amadeo made dinner.  Anna and I helped.  We played lots of games and had dinner, which was delicious.  Amadeo took the boys to do some errands while S&H were gone so Anna and I had some time to visit just the two of us.
hover craft works
While we were gone Rob and Grace finished the hover craft. Took Matilda to the vet and Grace had Brynn over.
Space x
So this was cool.  Ama was in the backyard and called out "hey come look at this cool lighting or something."  Anna went out and my phone rang, I picked it up and it was Rob telling me a rocket just launched.  I was able to go out and watch and he was able to tell us what we were seeing.  It was super cool and so crazy how well we could see it.  Space x launched taking with it 10 satellites to put into orbit.

Tilly is doing well.  She got some antibiotics for something, some weight gaining supplements, a b12 shot and we are hoping all is well.  She was more playful today and has had 100% success with the liter box (so far)

No comments:

Post a Comment