Saturday, December 23, 2017

One more shopping day



This morning I got up and went to the grocery store. So did everyone else in town. It took awhile but I got everything we needed so I am glad about that.

Ethan is still sick. So is Rob. I stocked up.

After cleaning up Rob, Grace and I went to the movies. We saw the Greatest Showman, which we all liked. We had a couple things to do after that and while we were out we got a call from Julie asking if Rob could meet Emmett at the ER to give a blessing. We went over and waited for him to do that then went to Cafe Rio (Gracie’s choice)

The evening was spent working on puzzle #3 of the break until Hannah got home and needed to make an emergaency Walmart run. Grace and I went with her....mostly because it’s not safe to go there alone but also because she’s super busy so we have to see her when we can. 

Hannah and Sawyer spent the day with his family.

1 comment: