Thursday, December 7, 2017

Busier

I’m not sure how this works out but the days I don’t work, which is usually just Wednesday, I am busier than the days I do.

baking
In the morning I took Grace to the orthopedist. He doesn’t know what’s going on with her but did tell us her labs said it wasn’t RA. So that’s good but he’s puzzled as well. We are still going to a rheumatologist and she’s starting physical therapy and hopefully we will get to the bottom of it.
After that we stopped by target for a few things and then I took her to school and went home to start cleaning up for the party and baking cookies. I made gingerbread and sugar cookies. I had to take several breaks to go take Ethan his soccer gear and then to pick up Grace and then to take Grace to her concert. She was a guest player with the beginning band to add some depth. Her own band concert is next week. I am glad she is willing to help and Mr B, her band director, calls on her a lot. Tonight she’s going to help him with a workshop he’s doing for the elementary school band.

singing
chatting
Ethan had a soccer game, which I couldn’t go to but Rob did. They lost. 0-2.

We had our young women Christmas party at our house. It was fun. We decorated cookies, had a Christmas carol sing along and a white elephant gift exchange. 
Also, and most sadly, I learned that Audrey and her family are moving to Utah. I will miss them. Brynn and Grace and very good friends. Audrey is an awesome counselor and good friend. I don’t know who we will get to replace her:(

No comments:

Post a Comment