Sunday, December 31, 2017

NYE

Sierra and Bub
We went to church all together this morning.  No ward council for me.  
It was a good day.  On 5th Sunday's we combine our 3rd hour with the YM and it was my turn to teach.  It is always fun to teach the teens.  Sierra and Hannah both came to my lesson, which was very nice.
sneak peek
We got a sneak peek of two of the engagement pictures.  This is my favorite of the two.  I love it!

After church we came home and had lunch.  Baked treats for Rob and Ethan to take home teaching (last day of the month) and baked for us.  We had some quiet TV/reading time and then had dinner.  After dinner we played games and made more treats.  Pirate mad libs was surprisingly entertaining! We also played Dicecapades and Qwelf. 

Now it's 11pm and I'm calling it! Happy NEW Year!! It's going to be an exciting one!!



No comments:

Post a Comment