Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day

Our day didn’t start too early. I think everyone was up by 8 though. The kids opened their stockings first, as usual. Then we moved into the library to open the rest of our gifts. Everyone was spoiled and were happy with their gifts. 

I was super happy to get fiestaware! I’ve been wanting to change my dishes to them for some time. 

After we opened gifts I made breakfast and served it on my beautiful new plates!


Grace got a surprise “secret Santa” gift from a man in our ward. She had talked to him about wood burning some time ago and he asked if he could get her a kit. Everyone tried their hand at it!
Sawyer came over later in the morning. He and Hannah exchanged gifts. We gave him presents and he brought a gift for Han from his parents.  I thought they were going to spend the day at the Crawley’s but was happy to learn that they were spending it with us. 

Unfortunately Rob was still sick. He and I drove to Santa Clarita to pick up a Z pack from the nearest open pharmacy. This took a couple hours and we left the kids playing games. 

When we got home he went to bed. The rest of us commenced with the festivities. We played more games. Ate lunch. Walked at the desert preserve and went to the movies to see Jumanji, which we loved. 

After the movies we came home and ate pizza and played monopoly. 

Rob had started to feel a bit better and was able to join us.

It was a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment