Saturday, November 18, 2017

Saturday

Catalina Marine Biology Camp
5:30am found Grace and I waiting in the parking lot of the middle school with 59 other kids.  They are going to marine biology camp on Catalina.  I hope she has an awesome awesome time.

Dan sent this picture of Ty, Charlotte and Lu on the boat.
cutest dog ever
Rob got home from Germany today.  He had a good trip.  It's good to have him home.  When he got here we went to see the "justice league".  He fell asleep but Ethan and I liked it.
Dandy
Bedtime tonight, I went in to Grace's room to hang up some clothes and saw that there were only 3 birds in the cage.  A little searching and I found this little guy hiding under the cage.  I got bit in the catching but everyone is safely where they belong now.

No comments:

Post a Comment