Monday, November 27, 2017

Back at it

Today we were back to the normal routine. I subbed a cute 2nd grade class. I am actually thinking about applying for my own classroom. Subbing has been less awful this year with lots of good days. The kids are big. I work 3-4 days a week anyway so I might as well get paid more. We shall see.

Grace had an orthodontist appointment. She still doesn’t have her bottom braces on because they are working on her bite. Her tops are looking really nice. 

Ethan had soccer practice. Then we had a parent meeting. I am looking forward to the season, our first game is Wednesday! Can’t wait!

Today the weather got cold. Just like that. We built our first 🔥 fire of the season and it’s nice and toasty!

Took a trip to Walgreens. I needed black tights for Grace’s uniform check for choir tomorrow and look what I found!:


No comments:

Post a Comment