Friday, November 17, 2017

Germany

Rob didn't fly home with us.  He had work to do in Germany after our trip so he flew straight to Frankfurt and has been busy doing whatever it is he does there.  He is loving it. Loving the countryside and the food and the work.  It's been fun to see his pictures and whatnot.  I am grateful for his good job and the many wonderful opportunities it has given us and the lifestyle it has provided.

 The second I got home it was back to normal.  An hour later I was taking Grace to choir.  There was laundry to do and seminary to wake up for and all normal family life things waiting for me.

Mom and Dad have been staying a few more days and it's been really fun to have them here.  Mom and I have been sewing dresses for Hannah and Kenz for the Yule ball next month.
Ethan's had soccer team try outs this week.  I think today is the last day of try outs.  I sure hope he makes it!

Yesterday was very busy with the dress making and the kid stuff and some of mom's friends dropping by to visit while we worked and we fed the missionaries.

It's a blessed and busy life!



No comments:

Post a Comment