Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November! Love you!

Anna, Ama and baby boy #3
I love November.  I love all the gratitude! I am a big believer in looking for things to be grateful for.  It makes you happy and kind and purposeful.  Thanksgiving might be my favorite holiday (says she who loves all the holidays.) The thing about Thanksgiving is it's all about family, yummy food, time together, feeling grateful and it is low stress.   Looking forward to such a nice month.  And I have SO much to be thankful for.

Today I am thankful for my favorite part of Halloween! Seeing all the cute costumes . I love to see the little kids looking so cute, the creative ideas people have, the fun family costumes and the dog costumes.  

This year the Dodgers are in the world series.  I actually don't care at all but Anna and her family are huge fans!  They go to games and watch games and talk baseball.  Also Joneaux plays baseball now so that is fun.
Gaston
Alec loves to dress up.  I think it's because his birthday is on the 30th.  Also he is super creative and makes his own costumes.  We all look forward to the unveiling of costume of the year!
breakfast and a hungry dinosaur
These are my favorites of all.  Look how cute they are!  I can't believe how big they are getting and how grateful I am to live "close" enough to see them relatively a lot.
Deo and Joneaux
These two big brothers are so darling.
Noah Noah
My Arizona nephews.  These are nice, funny, cute boys.  We get to see them at Thanksgiving~ so looking forward to that.
Reggie and Noah
Michael and JaNee's babies are so fun! I hope they are coming to Thanksgiving too.  They are growing up and are so darling.
Scarlett and River
Emily didn't post any pictures yet.  She's expecting too so we have 4 babies coming in our family next year! What a huge blessing that is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment