Tuesday, August 29, 2017

still hot out

Last night Rob and I were watching Ethan's soccer practice (at 8pm).  It felt quite nice out so we looked up the temperature and were surprised to find out that it was 95 degrees.  We've been in the desert too long!

Soccer practice went well.  Ethan is a much faster runner than he was last year.  He's got a great foot.

Grace had choir tonight.

I subbed 7th grade.  I've had a lot of not horrible sub days lately.  Which is nice, but weird.  After school I had a job interview.  I took a test last week to see if I was qualified to be a school secretary and I passed so the panel interview was today.  I think it went well but I've been applying for literally 2 years and haven't ever been chosen so I am not holding my breath. I have long thought that school secretary would be an awesome and pleasant job.  You have the same schedule as school but don't work with the kids.  What could be better?

We shall see.



No comments:

Post a Comment