Saturday, August 19, 2017

Soccer

We had two games in Apple Valley.  It was HOT.  In the 90's.  And sunny.  Really sunny.  The boys played  well.  This is a new team, and a new season, so it was the first time we'd watched them play together.
They lost the first game 2-4.  Which was disappointing.  Then we won the second game 4-3.  Which was exciting.  Ethan scored! Super exciting and played really well.  He is tired and sore now.  He had some trouble with leg cramps during the second game, which is unusual for him.  I guess we're going to have to get some supplements of some kind and pay more attention to hydration.  He did drink a lot of water, although clearly not enough since he still had an issue.
The last few days have been crazy busy.  Friday I subbed for Ethan's seminary class.  Then I went to school and subbed for 5th grade.  Then I picked kids up from school and Grace and I left for the fair.  That's a 5am start time and a 9:30pm end time with only 15 minutes at home squeezed in.  I'm not used to that kind of a day!

Today we had to get up at 6 for the soccer games and now that we are home we have to go back out and go grocery shopping.  

Tomorrow I am leading teacher council, and we have a fireside, and Monday morning it's back to seminary.  It's good to be busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment