Thursday, August 10, 2017

about the day

Hannah is having such an amazing time at college already.  She LOVES it in Idaho and is learning lots and I am just so happy for her.
They have a bus that goes from BYU-I down to different places in Utah and this week Chelsea is in Utah visiting her family so Hannah hopped on the bus and rode down to spend a couple days with her.  I love these two girls together.  They are such good friends and such good girls.  Chelsea has her mission call waiting for her to open when she gets home! Yikes how can she stand the wait??!?  I am a little jealous that I am not there with them!
I did call Colleen today and we had a wonderful talk.  Before I knew it almost 2 hours had passed and we hadn't run out of things to talk about.  I miss that lady and spending time together.  I miss all of our MD life.

Tonight Grace and I took a little swim, the water was cool and refreshing.

Ziva had a bath, and she smells very nice and looks like a fluffy lamb.

Ethan went to the dentist, he has no cavities.

So good day all around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment