Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Happy Birthday Dani!!!

Dani is 29 years old today!! Happy happy birthday!!!
swimming in our apartment pool in Palm Desert with Emily
2nd grade
I love this girl so much! There aren't words to describe it. To the moon and back barely begins, but that's what eternity is for: the the wonderful blessing of family relationships and friendships and will never end. Of all God's blessings that might be the best one.
a special treat at Burger King, we had just watched Esmerelda.
I don't remember why Sierra was sad.
I tried to pick some different pictures this year. I wanted to show Dani's fun side because she is the most fun person I know, by nature she is cheerful and easy to please and gregarious. She makes friends that are true and everyone wants to be her friend because she adds a sparkle and a joy to every situation.
our backyard swing at the fountain house.  I loved the wisteria.  Alison and Amanda were good friends of ours!
Dani is also kind and thoughtful. She has a good heart. She is creative, although I don't know if she realizes it.
pinata at Dani's 7th Birthday Bash!
She is coordinated and strong and adventurous.
2nd Halloween at the church! So much fun!
Dani is very smart. When she puts her mind to something she accomplishes it.
Dani's 8th birthday with her favorite Anna!
She is a wonderful mother, wife, daughter, sister, granddaughter, leader, teacher.
8th grade graduation awards night
Dani is all that I wish I was. I couldn't be happier with the person that she is. I couldn't have had a better daughter. She's a wonderful example to her younger siblings.
Orange Crush! The award winning soccer team!! Dani was a great forward
I hope your day is magical and special and full of love! ~just like you!!!
Hanging out at Amanda's house (different Amanda) in TX!

No comments:

Post a Comment