Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Around the house

Holly left this morning. It was such a fun visit, she's an amazing girl and so helpful and fun and easy going:) We will miss her.
After I took her to the airport I stopped by the hospital to visit Daniel, and mostly his mom Denise. He's terminal and it's a very hard time of course. We ( the yw presidency) wanted to take her something. I was thinking a fun gift basket of treats, sudoku, lotion, socks or whatnot. Mary wanted to do a subway gift card, which we did. When I gave it to her she was very touched and said that it was perfect and so helpful so I was glad, and grateful for Mary's practical insights.
Grace had an early release day so she was home to swim in the afternoon. 
Hannah had a meeting after school that lasted super long and was really frustrating to me because I had a presidency meeting that I was really late to. I am rarely late and if I am it is very stressful to me.
Grace finished her quilt. It turned out really beautiful.

We are so so so enjoying having the grands here even though the house looks like we're losing a game of jumanjii. 

First 2 days of school went fine for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment