Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday, Monday

Got a surprise in the mail! My surprise LuLaRoe leggings from Lisa! So fun to get something that's not a bill!
It rained today. Grace stayed home from school sick. She didn't feel well yesterday or today. We actually had a nice day together. She slept in a long time, which tells you she definitely was sick. Then she helped me fold clothes, run an errand, then I ran one of hers (she's been collecting bottles and we took it to the recycle where she earned $2.55) then lunch and homework. 
For FHE we had fruit pizza and we went and delivered pi day party invites.
Poor cat, he is pathetic.
Happy dog, all is well in her doggy world.
Grace and I also made fruit leather. It's for trek. We do three activities before trek with the youth of the different wards. This week our activity includes making fruit leather, which is my assignment, which I then had to learn how to make. One of the wonderful things about having a calling in the church is you get to learn new things all the time!
This cute royal family went skiing. They are so cute. I wish we had some royal leaders. Not a king but someone with a sense of propriety, someone who cares about country and people, someone who has integrity and honor. I honestly don't know who I will vote for this election...sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment