Saturday, March 26, 2016

jiggity jig


beautiful thank you flowers
 I woke up early this morning and enjoyed the smells of morning near the beach.  There is a smell that you can't find anywhere else that is awesome.  I thought about going down and watching the sun rise...but I didn't.  Next time.

After we packed and cleaned up we stopped by Jack's to say hi and thank you.  We got these pretty flowers at the grocery to show our appreciation.  I loved them and thought they were perfect for Easter weekend.

We stopped by the temple on the way home.  Rob needed a few things from the distribution center for his new calling.  While we were there I saw Linda Clark, who I have known my whole life.  It was sweet to visit and catch up.  We are going camping in June at the beach and they will be there too, just like old times.
lunch stop
We stopped for burgers on the way home. It was super crowded, we had to wait for a table, it all worked out and we had spots to sit before our food was done.
eggstravaganza
This evening we dyed eggs.  Rob and I went on a date to yardhouse. I've been thinking about their street tacos since Nellie and I went and they were just as good tonight!  The girls also took a car and went out on the town.  Their plans were Jack in the Box and a movie.  They aren't back yet so I can only guess that it was fun.  No distress calls so far so I am guessing all went well with the driving (Chelsea) and the navigating (Hannah).
ready for tomorrow
I set the table and laid out some Easter treats for tomorrow.  Rob and I watched the women's session of general conference.  It was wonderful.  So inspiring.  I wish I could be BFF's with Sister Marriott! I love her!  I also liked Sister Burton's talk a lot.    Of course they were all wonderful.
they missed us
The animals missed us.  It's good to be back.  We hired Noah to come in twice a day to walk Z and make sure everyone was fed and watered.  We have a doggy door so I had high hopes that this would be a good system.  Unfortunately Z peed on the bed (Rob's side) and in front of his closet.  Was she sad we were gone?? Dumb dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment