Friday, March 18, 2016

Chelsea!

Chelsea came for spring break to visit Hannah! We have all been looking forward to her visit, especially Hannah!!
Friday night she arrived. By the time we got home she had been awake for 22 hrs! Ugh:)
Despite this the girls were so excited and chatty and happy. It made me extra homesick for our wonderful time and friends in beautiful Maryland. But that's okay, it wouldn't have been special if we didn't miss it.
I thought the girls would sleep in but they were up bright and early. We went shopping: Target and Barnes & Noble. We went to the car wash and to in-n-out and to the grocery store to get drinks for the high priest social.
Rob had heated the pool so we spent the afternoon either by it (me) or in it ( the kids!) Sawyer came over and there was much merriment. I had some baking to do for the social so I went inside and let them gaurd each other. Very nicely you can see the pool from the kitchen, and from my bedroom so I had a pretty good eye out. They are all better swimmers than I.
Chels sleeping in the sun on the deck. She was pretty tired today.
In the evening we went to the social. It was swimming and pizza making and visiting. Grace and some of the kids swam, they also heated their pool.  Dan built his pizza oven and I thought it was super fun.
I think there were about 60 people there and it was fun to visit with some new friends. 

Ethan and I were pizza partners and made this pizza that looked like a batman signal.
I had a good time. It got cold though and I was wishing that I had brought my coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment