Wednesday, March 9, 2016

All in a day

Fruit roll ups turned out fine in the end. 

I didn't work today. I wanted to but nothing came up, which was a bummer. I do love to stay home but I'm trying to stock pile the $$ for Ireland. 

I did however have a great chat with Tara on the phone today. And I got a count down to Easter all set up and ready to start on Sunday. 
Rob and I met at chipotle for lunch and we ran into Janie and Amanda Blyle, which was so fun. Amanda is married and has a cute little girl  now.  Meeting for lunch is one of the perks of this stage of life. 
Grace's eraser collection. She's got some cute ones.
Percy is acting like normal. He runs around and leaps around and stalks Z and pencils and earplugs. 

Sawyer had dinner and spent the afternoon before mutual today with Hannah. I am, at times a really good cook. Ironically every time he's been over and eaten with us it hasn't been something great. I guess setting the bar really low will make a pleasant surprise if he gets something tasty... Or it's good mission training. 

We had a pre trek activity night. It went fine, not awesome not terrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment