Friday, May 8, 2015

time

Time flies.  Days pass it a whirl wind.  I remember, vaguely, when time creeped by but it rarely does now.  I close my eyes at night and in a blink it's time to get up.  We go to church on Sunday morning and in a flash we are back in the pew and a week has passed.  It's crazy!

I've given some tours this week.  It continues to be a delightful thing to do.  I love everything about it. It doesn't matter if it's raining or sweaty hot it seems to be fun.  I love the people I work with.  They are a funny, quirky, smart, kind bunch.  Colorful is a word that comes to mind.  I like the classes we lead.  Kids on a field trip are pretty sweet.  They are happy to be out of school and out of doors.  I like being out doors and having something so pleasant to do that pays.

We had girl scouts this week.  Our year is winding to a close.  We have three new girls joining us next  year.  

Ethan is working on the communications merit badge at scouts.  He had soccer practice and time to play with friends.

Hannah is working on a new play.  The last of the year.  She has practice after school every day.  

Jodie took some awesome pictures of the kids last week.  I love the way they turned out!! 

Grace is memorizing the states and capitals.  Lots of quizzing going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment