Tuesday, May 26, 2015

konmari method of cleaning (or tidying up as a OCD compulsion)


We are going to swim every day until we move.  We need to take advantage of our beautiful pool, across the street, and maintenance free (for me anyway).  This year both Hannah and Ethan are old enough to go on their own, and Hannah is old enough to take Grace.  They went tonight and had a nice swim.

It's been a whirlwind...there is so much to do when you are moving, and none of it very fun frankly.  
Today I found adoptive parents for the gerbils.  A cute little girl in our neighborhood and her family.  We also sold our canoe! and I traded a hutch for a bathroom paint job:)  I have more things to sell and need to take pictures of them and put it on facebook.

I hired a painter last week, today I found a better one for less $$.  Sweet!  Hired her instead, feeling pretty happy about it.

We need an electrician and a dumpster.

Today someone came to look at the house, a friend of a friend.  She loved it but we'll see.  I would consider it a huge miracle if we sold before it's even on the market, after I finished being in shock.  

Things do seem to be coming together smoothly so far.  Which is a good sign.

I Japanese tidy-ed several rooms, which resulted in 3 trips to the thrift store with my flex filled to capacity.  There's more to go.


1 comment:

  1. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    קוסמטיקאית

    ReplyDelete