Thursday, May 21, 2015

into every life a little rain must fall

I don't know if it's because I am working outside this spring or what but my allergies have been terrible.  I take zyrtec every morning and then I take benadryl around the clock.  I am still sneezing and watery eyed and congested and itchy.  Some times of the day worse than others.  I will be happy to see spring pass and take with it it's pollen!

Because of that I had to back out of Grace's Elm Beach overnight field trip.  It's a really fun one that gets a lot of parents on it.  I had planned to go but last night could seriously hardly see for the sneezing and watering.  Grace was bummed but not as upset as I thought she'd be.  She and I do a lot of things together so my hope is she'll remember that.

Elm's Beach is lovely....but today it's been pouring rain all day:( , and it's chilly.  I don't know how much fun they are having.
Elm's on a sunny day

Before I even had everyone out the door today Hannah called to tell me that all the high schoolers were being sent home, the school had no power, and could she bring some friends home and cook for them.  I said okay and got home to these cute girls and their new plan to go to the movies and see Pitch Perfect 2.  I was game so off we went.  

I can't say that I liked the movie but they did and they are cute and fun to hang out with.  Don't you love Chelsea's "popcorn pants"??

Yesterday my friend Janet posted this verse.  I usually read the Bible in the King James Version but I loved these words and this understanding of His words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment