Monday, December 1, 2014

yawn


Today was a busy day.  We got up at 5:30, which felt a bit rude after a few days of sleeping in.  Hannah actually fell back asleep after I woke her up so she missed seminary.  Kids got ready for school and I helped Grace with a little bit of homework she had left. After I took her to school I went to the bank and then to the Ely's to pick up my aprons.  Dixie embroidered names on them for the girl scouts. I brought them home and started to sew.  Around 10:45 I quit, showered and went to meet Rob for lunch, went to the music store, bought groceries at Wal mart and went back home to sew some more. 
Talked on the phone to Val and Mom and Sierra and Dani.  Sierra is having problems with her wisdom teeth and has to have them removed. Not surprising but still a bummer. 
I sewed until it was time to get the kids.  First Ethan, then Grace and Hannah.  Hannah had play practice and then an orthodontist appointment.  Two more months and she gets her braces off!!
We got home from there, made dinner, stroganoff and peaches with a pretty table.
After dinner was FHE, which went well.  Nice. 
After all that it was back to the basement and I finished the lot of them.  Ethan came down with me to keep my company.  Dogs went out in the yard many times.  Emailed with Anthony regarding youth conference.
10:40, headed back to bed.  I was literally busy every second of this day.  Which is rare.  Got a lot done.  Which was nice.
Tired now. Which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment