Friday, December 19, 2014

Morning fun

Last day of school before the CHRISTMAS break!!!  This morning Hannah walked into my room at 5:45, "mom, can I look in your closet for something ugly to wear?" 
Me: "you won't find anything, I don't have any ugly clothes."
Then we both laughed and I went to my closet and offered her some ugly choices.
The Seminary class this morning. These guys are devoted. Every morning they meet at 6:15 to study the gospel. I love the seminary program it is so amazing! I don't love the early morning start time. I went for four years, Dani went for 3 1/2 years, Sierra and Jenna each went for four years. Hannah is almost halfway done with her seminary years. Then we have just Ethan and Grace left. Fortunately there has been some overlap!

6:15 AM. Ethan tells me he needs to wear "holiday attire". Does he own a Christmas tie?

7:15 am:
"Mom, I forgot to tell you we are having a gift exchange at school today. " Grace.

Scrounge, discard, look some more, argue a little, finally got to gift together.

7:45, we are driving to school. Maybe it's not really a gift exchange…

No comments:

Post a Comment