Sunday, December 28, 2014

Family Time

My Utah trip has been filled with some good moments. The funeral was really nice. I was very glad to be able to come and be there for Jenna and Clayton. I know they were so appreciative and Rob and I both thought it was important. I am so very grateful for his support. I'll probably write more about the funeral when I get home again. 
I've been staying with mom and dad which has been really nice. I haven't had a lot of time alone with them and it's been fun to talk and just to be together. Andrea and Yoho and the boys are also staying there and again it's been really wonderful to see them. Noah grew a lot since this summer and is such a little love bug and Reggie is getting so big! I've enjoyed visiting with them and talking about life and cancer and family. Yoho is doing well and is really facing his treatment with optimism.
Today I went to church with mom and dad. This evening we had family dinner. Val and fam, Michael's family, Andrea's, mom and dad, the Brandts and the Johnsons and Sierra and also Justin Idiart and his kids came. We ate and visited and it was awesome.
Andrea sells Agnes and Dora and we had a little shopping party:)
After the evening was over I headed to Dani's for the night. This little red riding hood helped clean off the snow from the car and then was so excited to have her mom sit in the back seat with her!
Looking forward to one more day and then heading back to the family. They've been troopers and I'm so grateful for their sacrifice and good cheer.







No comments:

Post a Comment