Monday, September 8, 2014

The rest of the weekend


playing sequence and one of me in my cute agnes & dora skirt ready for church
 We had a second soccer game.  While at the first one we sat in the pouring rain and were cold the second was in the middle of the afternoon and was sweat rolling down your back hot. It was a good game, full of action and drama! In the end we left with a satisfying tie, won at the literal last minute.

Grace spent the day next door.  Early in the morning two cute girls knocked on our door and thus ensued a lot of running back and forth, mostly there though. I kept checking in and they kept keeping her.  Hannah was home all day and had the easiest baby-sitting day of her life I think.  Finally at 10:30 pm they sent her home.  Lucky Grace!

Rob and I went to the temple.  Bishop came with us and we had a small plates worthy conversation coming home and experience there.

Went to church. Testimony meeting was powerful.

Jeff is our new home teacher so the Streeter crew came over after dinner and we hung out together, had a lesson and ate my favorite Popsicles ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment