Thursday, September 4, 2014

random things

Yoho is having surgery tomorrow.  Saying extra prayers tonight that everything will go well.

Got my new washer/dryer today! Pretty exciting stuff!! Unexpected difficulty, I can't reach the bottom of the tub with out a stool.  Luckily I didn't de-clutter Grace's baby washing her hands at the big girl sink stool, it has a new home in the laundry room.

Ethan isn't feeling well.  Had a fever last night, went to school but came home not feeling well still and missed soccer practice. Which says something.

R also missed practice, he went fishing.  That man loves his fishing.

Hannah had audtions for the fall play.  She said she didn't do well :(

Grace started swim clinic, Ethan started earlier this week.

Reading a book I like "the Language of Flowers".

It was hot today, in the 90's.  Our pool is closed and it's been hot all week, that seems wrong some how.

Had a presidency meeting tonight.

Grace's fish tank leak last night, got all her clothes in the second drawer of her dresser wet.  Oddly the first drawer was dry, I don't know why.  Had to wash all the undies and socks (residents of the second drawer).

Walked the dogs.

Talked to Jenna, she thinks she has a job!

Talked to Mom.

Watched Extant, recorded from last night.  I'm not sure if I like it or think it's dumb.

Grace ate oatmeal for breakfast and ravioli for dinner. Ethan wanted an omelet for dinner and Hannah made her own while I was at the pool with Grace.  I like family dinners better.

First soccer game is tomorrow, hope the boy feels better.

Ziva goes to the spa tomorrow.  Yay.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my fluffy bed, thanks Nana for fluffing it up! Who knew??

I ate left-overs for breakfast, did I eat lunch? I don't remember, for dinner I ate edamame, and baby bell cheese.  Also had some of the most delicious Popsicles from Costco, fruit juice covered in frozen greek yogurt.

Grace did not finish her homework tonight.  I had my meeting and dad was fishing so she played instead.  That means homework in the morning.  (sigh)
updated in the morning to add this lovely picture of the 6am homework fun we are having.


One thing I will not miss when Mill goes to doggie heaven is the hairballs. One thing I will miss is her soft ears and her faithful nature.





1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying Language of Flowers. Too bad you missed our book club discussion last week because it was a good one. You should join us again!

    ReplyDelete