Tuesday, September 23, 2014

mayberry


Daniel, Sar and Ethan
We had a half day.  Yay! Love half days.  It gives us time to play.  I love our neighborhood.  In the morning there are always lots of dogs being walked and moms with strollers and joggers.  After school, especially on a half day there are lots of kids running around.  Our grass is soft, the green trees offer places to hide and shade to rest in, the playground is busy with kidlets and the streets with bikes.  Around 5 o'clock I was calling Ethan to get in his scout uniform and I heard another mom down the road calling "Riley! come in for dinner".  It's a Norman Rockwell scene reenacted.
Hannah made bread.  It smelled delicious! I didn't try it because our good friend David Duke is in town and we had dinner with him at Salsas.

Yoho went to the doctor today, he starts chemo next week.  Kathy, Clayton's mom, just got diagnosed with a brain tumor last night and Jenna's good friend from college, married 4 months and still going to school with lymphoma last week.  What is going on???  Makes me sad.  


I saw this cartoon on facebook today and thought it was sooo funny.  The sad chicky on the left cracked me up.  I am out of eggs but still looking forward to menopause.  

No comments:

Post a Comment