Thursday, September 18, 2014


look at the clouds reflected in the water
We've been busy with the usual things.  Swim clinic, kick boxing (ha!), culinary, soccer, homework, laundry, girl scouts, mutual, dog walking, car pooling, work.

I dream of simplifying.  This morning I passed this boat on my walk and thought what would it be like to live on that, full time?  Tied up somewhere different, floating along.  I don't think I'd really like to but there is a simplicity and a peacefulness to it.  I am enjoying our slightly decluttered home more.  There's always more to shed.  I'm loving how quickly I can run through the laundry.  I am considering tackleing Rob's ironing pile.  

Tonight we are having a presidency meeting here.  Looking forward to that. 

Tomorrow is fair day so no school!  We love fair day!

Tomrorw Jenna and Clayton are coming to visit!! So excited!! We haven't seen Clayton since the wedding and even though we saw J last month it's been a long time since she's been home to see us, almost 2 years!!  Dang.  It'll be great to have a weekend together.

1 comment: