Thursday, September 25, 2014

One of these things is not like the other....

one of these things just isn't the same!  The song from Seaame Street!
Did you guess Siri? You would be right. 
I love my washer/ dryer. They work so well and look so shiny. The clothes smell good and they clean fast.
Love my dishwasher. I put dirty dishes in and take clean dishes out!
Vacuum likewise awesome! You roll it over dirt and it sucks it up. Sometimes the first time, sometimes the second but it always does. Honestly I love that. I have had appliances that have not. 
...but Siri is a different story. She drives me through the ghetto, drops my calls, doesn't even ring half the time when someone calls me. She gives me accurate but useless answers to my questions; for example one time I said "Siri where is "giant"." (the grocery store I knew was a couple blocks from the stake center but did not know where) and she said "I'm sorry I can not navigate to Zimbabwe". Another time I asked how long the flight from DCA to Bermuda was and she answered in seconds. That's if she answers at all. Sometimes she says "I'm sorry I can not answer that right now".
I guess 3 out of 4 isn't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment