Thursday, September 11, 2014

kick boxing

yep, you read that right.  Hannah and I went to a kick boxing class while Grace had her swim clinic and Ethan and dad were at soccer.  We were like an exercising crazy family.  I was concerned but wanted to be "fun" and "supportive" and I have to say the hour went really fast and I had fun and I could do some things that I was surprised I could do.  So sweet.  I had to document it because who knows if that will happen again.

Also it's raining and we had to walk the dogs in the rain and we got very wet but it wasn't cold so that was okay.  R and I said to each other " next week we won't be able to do this without umbrellas. "

Also also I bought curtains for my bathroom....a year ago.  I remember well because it was right before I hurt my back, which was last September, and I had started painting and got the curtains.  Tonight we put them up.  Yay!

over

No comments:

Post a Comment