Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Timpanogos Temple

 This morning was a very special one. Jenna went to the temple for the first time. There is nothing that compares with going to the temple with one of your children. Truly parents have no greater joy than to hear that their children walk in truth.
I was really happy to have two of my sisters there. Two of my daughters. My sweet husband. And some of Jenna's new family as well.
After Jenna and Clayton, Scott and Kathy, and Rob and I went out to lunch. They are super nice and I'm excited that Jenna will  be part of such a wonderful family. Clayton is getting a pretty good family too :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous day that must have been. I couldn't agree more--nothing compares with being in the temple with your children or your grandchildren. A memory that will definitely last FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete