Friday, August 23, 2013

Family


Today was the first time in 9 years that all our family has been together at the same time.  No one missing.  It was pretty special.  I am excited for Jenna and Clayton to start their own family and to add to it, in due time.  I am happy to add to mine as well and am so happy my daughters have married wonderful men.  Being here is such a treat, it's wonderful to spend time together.  To watch cousins play, babies bounced, hugs shared.  I wish wish wish we lived close enough to see each other regularly.  I am extremely grateful that we can look forward to familial associations that will last into the eternities thanks to our Heavenly Father's great plan of happiness, and His great love for us.

from left to right:
Yoho, Andrea, Noah and Reggie (hiding behind Hannah), Hannah, Greg, Dani holding Penny, Amadeo holding Deo, Anna, Mackenzie, Clayton, Jose, Jenna, Joneaux, Emily and Jakob, Tate, Grandma and Natalia, me and Rob, Grace, Papa and Tanner, Ryan, Val, Spencer, Michael, Sierra, Jordyn, JaNee, Ethan, Katie, Kelly, and Alec

No comments:

Post a Comment