Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday

We flew all day yesterday, had a couple of delays, landed at one ish, got home after 3.  It was a long day. Our flight was turbulent but we landed at the end safely and weren't too scared.

This morning we were exhausted.  We all slept until 11am.  I was shocked.  We slept right through church.

The rest of the day was spent quietly with the family.  We ate together, watched a movie, got ready for school to start, gathered supplies and wrote the kids names on things.  Ethan was pretty stressed about school, fortunately John came over and they found out they have all but first period together.  I think that made him feel better.  Dad gave back to school blessings, which is always a sweet experience.

Dani sent me this cute picture.  The rest of the family is still together for one day.  It was really hard to leave yesterday.  I really appreciate the time we have together, the hugs, laughs, baby watching, the feeling of family.  I wish we lived close enough to take each other for granted.  When this text came it made me tear up.  Courage take.
Cute Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment