Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday



 Today was our last day here.  This morning we went to visit the Centerville ward, it's the ward we always go to when we come to Ohio.  It was very nice.  I especially liked one of the talks on Faith.  Also 2 young women's mission calls were announced.  Ever since last falls announcement lowering the mission age so many young people have been going on missions.  Each time I hear an announcement I am just flooded with a joyful feeling.  I am so excited for them!  I wish I had served as a young woman, can't wait to go as an old one :)

After church we picked up UB and headed over to see Grandpa Thacker's house.  He and Abba and Nana have done a lot of work over there getting it ready it sell.  It looks wonderful. Then we headed home to spend the afternoon playing together.  The kids swam and played baseball in the yard.  They lit off lots of fireworks and we had a delicious BBQ on the porch.  Nana dyed Hannah's hair and we had pie.  It was a good day :)

batting practice

Z supervising the firebombs

No comments:

Post a Comment