Friday, May 10, 2013

Grace's story from school, in her spelling

Grace and the Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

This is my horrible, no good, very bad day.  My bad day all started with a bad dream that was not a dream.
In the morning my mom was about to make peas for breakfast and brussels sprouts for a side dish.  Ewwww. I held the peas in hostage.  My mom made my dog bite me so she could make the peas.  I did the same with the brussels sprouts.  That was just the beginning. 
I asked if Arden could play but she had soccer.  So did Keean, Abi, Mattew and Teddy.  Madison and Ethan had lacrosse.  Of course I hated not having a friend.  For a snack my mom just happened to make broccoli, pancake,  pea, bruised apple soup.  It was a bad soup.  My mom is a bad cook.  Was she trying to annoy me?
I went to the park and Arden came home with me but I fell down and broke my leg.  It really hurt.  But that meant I could not have Arden.  I hated that.
When I got home, I made a soda gyser and I splattered on me.  It was diet coke! I had to take a bath with my dog and puppy.  It is very hard to wash a puppy and a dog.  It is hard for just one of them. 
Now that was a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment