Saturday, May 11, 2013

pre-camp clinic

 The young women in our ward had their pre camp clinic tonight at Dennis Point Marina.  Rob went along to help Lars protect the women folk.  This afternoon I thought it would be a good idea for the two little ones and I to drive over as well and spend the evening.  They are camping pretty close to home and I didn't want to just sit around watching TV.  We had a really fun time.  The girls had lots of certifying to do.  They had foil dinners and played man hunt.  Rob taught knife sharpening and fire starting.  He brought his fishing poles and Grace caught two fish.  Several of the girls also gave it a try as did Ethan and R.  Grace was the only catcher.
We left around 10.  I intended to give the children showers before bed but when we got home I took the dogs out to the yard and when I came inside they were both conked out on their beds, in their clothes.  They were tired:)  I guess I will wash sheets tomorrow instead.  Good thing I did all the laundry today.

No comments:

Post a Comment