Monday, April 22, 2013

weekend recap

Our weekend was pretty good, as weekends tend to be.

On Friday night we went out for cow with Pete and Katherine.  Had a good time visiting.  I actually ate the shrimp skewers which were very tasty.  It was a stormy night so after dinner we rushed home to our offspring and were in bed early.  Hannah was supposed to have a camp out but it had to be moved due to the weather.

Saturday Rob and Pete spent all day doing fishing/boat stuff.  The kids and I cleaned the house and then headed to Waldorf to the mall.  We had a pretty fun time.  Food court dinner is always a fav.  I wanted to go to Crazy 8s because our little Lu has been sporting the scrappy look a little too long and she is so picky about her clothes.  She doesn't do "itchy".  We found some cute, soft outfits there and bought a couple.  She is ready for the warm weather now....if it ever comes.  Today's high is a predicted 56, brrr!  Han also bought a couple of things.  E doesn't care about clothes but he was good shopping company.

Yesterday I spoke in the LP ward.  First we went to our ward, sacrament meeting was wonderful.  That Tracey Kirkham is an awesome speaker.  The topic was the Atonement and of course how can you go wrong.  I was happy I would get to hear his talk twice since I was his speaking companion for the second block. 
Laura invited us for dinner and we had a fun time there.  The evening ended early because the kids had BYD.  When we got home we worked on Lu's home scientist stuff for her brownie badge and went to bed.

BTW, the picture, nothing to do with the post, just that I love those boys, and wish I was somewhere warm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment