Monday, April 15, 2013

Fishing for FHE

 Tonight R wanted to go fishing for FHE.  I thought that was a good idea, it's nice to get out in nature and to spend time together.  The kids were not as enthusiastic but once we got there they all had a good time.  Hannah and Ethan took off their shoes and went wading.
 R and Lu spent most of the time trying to catch fish, Ethan occasionally joined them.  Z ran around and Han and I took her walking.
 We didn't catch anything but the evening was very lovely and we enjoyed ourselves.
We came home and ate roast and potatoes that I had put in the crock pot this morning, and then I put Lu to bed while Han and Ethan worked on homework.  R stayed to fish some more.  He has long wanted to take the family out on the lake but I wonder if the reality was a little splashier ,more  noisy, and sillier than he had imagined :)

No comments:

Post a Comment