Tuesday, April 2, 2013

back from break

last night Hannah and I went to the movies, we saw "the Host" which I liked.  Hannah had not read the book so she thought it was confusing but she liked it.  We went after we dropped Ethan off at player development (read: bonus soccer practice) and left Lu there to help Dad coach (read: play on the playground and bug them :) )We've been wanting a date, actually we've been wanting to go to Georgetown but in the meantime this was good.  First we went to eat enchiladas and then to the show.  It was a nice end to a okay spring break.

The rest of the day was good as well.  The weather finally warmed up and Ethan played outside on the playground with a bunch of friends for many hours.  Grace played with Arden in the morning and Keean in the afternoon.  I did laundry.

Today everyone went back to school.  I thought I was working this week but after only an hour at school the lady they hired came, the principal didn't think she'd get processed so quickly but she did so I got paid for a half day, went home and had free time. (read: did laundry)

No comments:

Post a Comment