Monday, February 4, 2013

weekend wrap up

 Saturday, not such a sweet day as we had hoped.  Rob had a fishing trip planned, a standing by the water and casting trip planned.  The rest of us stayed home for family cleaning hour, which turned into family cleaning blitz accompanied by family cleaning weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth and things didn't get very clean at the end of the day.  It was a long long morning.  Finally around 2 Lucy went to a birthday party for Madison at the club house, Ethan went downstairs to  play with his friend the x-box, and Hannah and I went grocery shopping.  By 4pm we were all happier and went to the Martines' for Jeffrey's birthday party.  It was fun.  I made these cute groundhog day cupcakes (which I forgot to take a picture of but Darlaina did so I borrowed hers).  Jeffrey had lots of friends over and we had lots of fun celebrating with him!
Sunday we went to church, then we went to Jeffrey's baptism.  He asked me to give the talk on the Holy Ghost, which I was happy to do.  After treats and visiting R and E went to watch the superbowl and the girls and I went home.  Lu went right to bed.  She was tired, and then in the middle of the night she came to me with a fever and sore throat :(

So this morning I am not working, Lu is watching netflicks on TV and feeling kind of miserable and I am going to clean.  I spend a lot of time cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment